Monday, February 23, 2015

I'm taking a course on 'Becoming a Blended Learning Designer', and while looking at the opening remarks, I notice the recurrent instrucion: 'blog about ..."
Well, first of all, if I am to blog about anything, I need a blog... right? 
Here it is. My learning blog.
The name came to me on a whim, from an old long lost poem book, written and illustrated by Shel Silverstein - an American poet, singer-songwriter, cartoonist, screenwriter, and author of children's books. Silverstein died in 1999, but his poem and illustrations live on. I though this would be a good way to start this blog.
Let's start with an extract from Shel Silverstein's "A light in the attic":
I am lighting a light in my own attic and letting it glow. 
Let's see where this light will lead us!

1 comment:

  1. I love this image and quote! I only wish we could open the hinges sometimes! lol

    ReplyDelete